DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help me find a D&D group .-.

Im pretty new, but I want to be a good serious player. Im willing to play any edition and campaign. I just want to play the game.
    My last post didnt get any replies .-.

Generally since there are more players than DMs, the DM doesn't go looking for players. You have to find a group yourself by replying to posts that DMs have posted advertising their game. Look in the looking for group here or in the official Discord channel, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Discord-Server
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thats really helpful advice.

So if I wanted to be a DM, I would have an easier time finding games as well huh?

Most probably, yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galefargion View Post
    Im pretty new, but I want to be a good serious player. Im willing to play any edition and campaign. I just want to play the game.
    My last post didnt get any replies .-.
    I see in another thread you posted you 'preferred' playing in a text game? There are a couple text only games I have seen advertised on here (if that is what you are looking for) but they are very rare.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Really? I havent even seen any.
    Ive started the long journey of preparing to be a DM so I can make my own

Blog Entries
    Here's one -> LFP-5E Dungeon of the Mad Mage (TEXT-BASED!)- Sundays 8PM CET- EU Friendly Game but I think they are already at 7th level so it's not a starter/beginner game.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information