STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 5 of 49 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    One other thing I do, I thought I would pass a long, is I modify the file rfia_roll_manager.lua in scripts to account for mad nomad's Character_Sheet_Tweaks so as to include the tools in the roll selection. Below is the code.
    I insert these lines right after the Survival skill.

Code:
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Artisans Tools", 		"Skill", 		"Artisans Tools",				performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Gaming Set", 		"Skill", 		"Gaming Set",				        performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Instrument", 		        "Skill", 		"Instrument",				        performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Thieves Tools", 		"Skill", 		"Thieves Tools",				performSkillRoll);

I've added character sheet tweaks and the combat groups to my issues tracker. The character sheet tweaks looks like an easy enhancement. Regarding the load order, while I'm reluctant to up my load order that high, it's something I'll consider. If people aren't reporting negative effects while testing the higher load, I may make the change.
    Last edited by mccartysr; September 29th, 2021 at 14:26.

is it compatiable with 5e Indicators now?

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    is it compatiable with 5e Indicators now?
    Not currently out of the box. Previous comments have a fix you can implement until the next 5e Indicators is pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    One other thing I do, I thought I would pass a long, is I modify the file rfia_roll_manager.lua in scripts to account for mad nomad's Character_Sheet_Tweaks so as to include the tools in the roll selection. Below is the code.
    I insert these lines right after the Survival skill.

Code:
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Artisans Tools", 		"Skill", 		"Artisans Tools",				performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Gaming Set", 		"Skill", 		"Gaming Set",				        performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Instrument", 		        "Skill", 		"Instrument",				        performSkillRoll);
    addSkillItem("Tools/Items: Thieves Tools", 		"Skill", 		"Thieves Tools",				performSkillRoll);
    Will this be implemented into the release or is this something we would have to do manually when a new release of RR is submitted? (where compatibility w/Mad Nomad's tweaks is concerned at least)

Future RR releases will automatically add these if character sheet tweaks is also loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Will this be implemented into the release or is this something we would have to do manually when a new release of RR is submitted? (where compatibility w/Mad Nomad's tweaks is concerned at least)

Hi, I want to be able to roll party perception or stealth without the party knowing and including all their minions (mounts, summons, familiars etc) if I disable request player for PC and request player for NPC will that send all the notifications to me and none to them?

That's what Passive Perception is for, 10+Perception bonus. Then you don't need to roll.

Thanks. I understand. I sometimes prefer the randomness. Does disabling those settings prevent the players from being informed?

No. Those options only affect whether a PC or NPC forced safe (e.g. being attacked) will display a pop-up notification or roll like normal. The popup will always show on the owners' desktop if turned on.

Thread Information