DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 35 of 48 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last

V2.4.3

Version 2.4.3
    NPC features now supports popup rolls for saving throws. For clients, the PC saving throws option controls the setting for both PCs and NPCs. The NPC saving throw option is only for the GM
    Deprecated the option to not use modifiers after the popup roll is shown.

I have a request but I am not sure if it is possible.

Recently, I have been thinking of implementing an ext called Bardic Inspiration Die Implementor and I noticed that saves sent from the CT are caught by his ext (as they should be) but request sent via this ext are not caught. Would it be possible to get this ext to work with that one or is it too much given they both play with the rolls? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-(for-5E)

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I have a request but I am not sure if it is possible.

Recently, I have been thinking of implementing an ext called Bardic Inspiration Die Implementor and I noticed that saves sent from the CT are caught by his ext (as they should be) but request sent via this ext are not caught. Would it be possible to get this ext to work with that one or is it too much given they both play with the rolls? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-(for-5E)
    I don't know. I can't find a copy of their code, and their extension installs to the vault, so I can't look for where things could be hashed out. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartysr View Post
    I don't know. I can't find a copy of their code, and their extension installs to the vault, so I can't look for where things could be hashed out. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.
    Thanks for looking into this. I see @EllivasKram has already posted to see if we can get you access to the code.

V2.5

Version 2.5
    Remove support for non-JSON rolls
    Add support for Better Combat Effects ongoing saves

In the game I ran the other night, two of my players stated that they wanted to use Inspiration to roll with advantage for the saving throw I was sending them. I told them to click the "adv" button in the lower left and the click the "Roll" button from the requested rolls popup. Both did. Neither rolled with advantage.

I swear this used to work. Am I crazy? Or has anyone else had this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    In the game I ran the other night, two of my players stated that they wanted to use Inspiration to roll with advantage for the saving throw I was sending them. I told them to click the "adv" button in the lower left and the click the "Roll" button from the requested rolls popup. Both did. Neither rolled with advantage.

I swear this used to work. Am I crazy? Or has anyone else had this issue?
    It's probably because they have an effect granting them bonus dice on the roll. I should have a patch out in a couple hours. Also, make sure they have the option to enable that on.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartysr View Post
    It's probably because they have an effect granting them bonus dice on the roll. I should have a patch out in a couple hours. Also, make sure they have the option to enable that on.
    Ah, thank you. I'll check that.

V2.5.1

Version 2.5.1
    Fixed bug where (dis)advantage would not encode when the player had bonus die associated with the roll e.g. +1d4 from bless

ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author

I finally did some extensive testing and can confirm the conflict exists between the following extensions:

Ongoing Save Effects v2.2 by Kent McCullough
    Requested Rolls version 2.5.1 by mccartysr

I've attached a screen shot of the only 2 extensions loaded and the error message that is displaying in the chat window. This is different from the error log that pops up.

As previously mentioned, the error only occurs when the user that placed the effect on the NPC is logged in and they pass their turn to that NPC.

I have also posted this on Rob2e's Discord in #kent-mccullough-stuff channel as he is the other mod author. Any help troubleshooting what the conflict is between these 2 extensions would be greatly appreciated.\
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information