5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 34 of 49 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    I am an idiot! I thought it would target the current actor in the CT but it picks up the current actor's current target. So working as promised.

Any thoughts on an option to pick up the current actor in the CT?

Thanks!

Edit: this is not really a request since you can just select the current actor but sometimes the list can get long and with the same icons it can get difficult to find the right one so I don't know how useful this would be in general. Mainly just getting your thoughts on it.
    Last edited by nephranka; March 14th, 2022 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I am an idiot! I thought it would target the current actor in the CT but it picks up the current actor's current target. So working as promised.

Any thoughts on an option to pick up the current actor in the CT?

Thanks!

Edit: this is not really a request since you can just select the current actor but sometimes the list can get long and with the same icons it can get difficult to find the right one so I don't know how useful this would be in general. Mainly just getting your thoughts on it.
    It's something I will think about. It would be simple enough to create, but I wouldn't want to settle on adding it until I have worked through some related actions for ideas I have.

Hey Mccartysr, I noticed in the latest CoreRPG+ updates that dice color should now be passing through the dice tower. Ran a game on Friday night using RequestedRolls and dice color did not pass through. I did zero testing, but curious if that was something you think RR should be supporting?
    snip.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by devilspork View Post
    Hey Mccartysr, I noticed in the latest CoreRPG+ updates that dice color should now be passing through the dice tower. Ran a game on Friday night using RequestedRolls and dice color did not pass through. I did zero testing, but curious if that was something you think RR should be supporting?
    snip.PNG
    As far as I am aware, dice color for effects pass through correctly.
    Edit: Please followup if you can reproduce the issue.
    Last edited by mccartysr; March 22nd, 2022 at 15:39.

Hey, mccartysr, just wanted to drop by to say thanks. I just started using this again in my 5e games. The removal of the manual entry field was a huge help and I like all of the other adjustments you have made. That "roll" icon in the manual entry popup is a tad atrocious (it doesn't even really look like a dice!), but that's not on you.

I did have one crash after enabling the extension, which was weird. My Fantasy Grounds sessions almost never crash. I did have quite a few other extensions running, though, so I'll do some more testing and report back if I see it again. Mainly, I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work on this.

Last night I was getting an error when having ‘Auto Roll for DM’ turned on. When I toggled the option the error went away. I’ll post the error later today that was thrown up into my console/log. I’m going to experiment with extensions loaded. But thought I would mention it. I’m using FGU 5e with most of the extns from Rob2E’s crew and LDTE. Before the update all was ok earlier this week.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 25th, 2022 at 08:12.

V2.4.1

Version 2.4.1
    Mostly minor changes
    • Fix desktop modifiers not being per user (I expect to deprecate this in the future, because needing this would be pretty uncommon)
    • Adopt ruleset changes and code cleanup
    • Deprecated non-JSON roll transfer. If you need this option, you need to report via the forums, so I can work out the issue before I remove the option
    • Initial support for player controlled NPCs via the FriendZone extension for 5E. Note: it will send requests made by the GM to the player, but it will not create popups for saving throws forced from the combat tracker. This still depends on the host settings for whether a popup is created.

V2.4.2

Version 2.4.2
    Minor fixes for the NPC feature
    • Now displays rolls for NPCs owned by a NPC that a player owns. (That's a mouthful)
    • Added support for NPCs in non-5E rulesets when you are using Cohorts and Companions.
      Note: it will send requests made by the GM to the player, but it will not create popups for saving throws forced from the combat tracker. This still depends on the host settings for whether a popup is created.

Thank you to MostTornBrain for the feedback and fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartysr View Post
    Version 2.4.2
    Minor fixes for the NPC feature
    • Now displays rolls for NPCs owned by a NPC that a player owns. (That's a mouthful)
    • Added support for NPCs in non-5E rulesets when you are using Cohorts and Companions.
      Note: it will send requests made by the GM to the player, but it will not create popups for saving throws forced from the combat tracker. This still depends on the host settings for whether a popup is created.

Thank you to MostTornBrain for the feedback and fixes.
    Nice work yall, this is awesome.

Thread Information