DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.08%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

39 60.00%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 16.92%
Page 14 of 49 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    When will the new UI be going live?

Thanks!

Been testing the Beta 2.0.1(latest) the new layout for pfrpg2 is amazing and works perfect thus far. The hidden rolls are working great and the fact the window closes on its own is much better now. If i come up with any ideas i will toss them your way.
    Steve Jobs "Good artists copy, great artists steal."

V2.0-rc

Release of v2.0 is imminent. This release will be available in Live. If major errors are encountered, I plan to roll back to v1.2.2 unless I can get a patch out rapidly.

There were minor changes behind the scenes to resolve a few errors, but the only major change was that you can now select to add roll types (dex, str, etc...) to just the combobox or to the combobox and the button trays. When opening the console in a new campaign the rolls will all default to two stars (combobox and buttons). Furthermore, I changed the way this field was referenced behind the scenes, so all of your current selections will be reset to "not shown".

As always, report errors here.

For the pfrpg2 ruleset button for stealth initative would be a cool addition. This function is currently rollable off the front of the character sheet directly under the normal initiative.
    Steve Jobs "Good artists copy, great artists steal."

The advantage and and disadvantage buttons are not there , and personally i dont like the new interface

(all have 2 stars but main shows nothing?
    Says to go to other and select two stars but they all do)
    Never mind!
    My shortcut key was causing the issue, removed and remade and now fine
    Last edited by mordkhaan; December 17th, 2021 at 20:46.

Huge LUA error trying to do a roll hidden from players

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    Release of v2.0 is imminent. This release will be available in Live. If major errors are encountered, I plan to roll back to v1.2.2 unless I can get a patch out rapidly.

There were minor changes behind the scenes to resolve a few errors, but the only major change was that you can now select to add roll types (dex, str, etc...) to just the combobox or to the combobox and the button trays. When opening the console in a new campaign the rolls will all default to two stars (combobox and buttons). Furthermore, I changed the way this field was referenced behind the scenes, so all of your current selections will be reset to "not shown".

As always, report errors here.
    I'm getting all rolls as manual rolls as a pop up. Where the players/NPCs can enter any roll when I sent/ask them for a roll in there.

When I use my exts, it has a conflict and no longer is working with them as it did before.

Hi,

I know this is a request rather than a bug, but would it be possible to put both a DC box and a Roll button next to 'Check', 'Save' and 'Skill' titles for the discrete buttons as well as the drop down menus? When I'm clicking a button in the middle or top of the window it then feels unergonomic to have to go to the bottom of the window to set up the DC and click the 'Roll' button. It makes the interaction feel slow and fiddly to me.

I will admit that I'm one of those who really didn't want the change to the new interface and maybe I'm trying to recreate the old user experience, but so far there feels like there's a disconnect between some of the various, linked, interactions on the interface. I'm not sold so far, sorry. (but I do very much appreciate the work you're putting in!)

Cheers,

Simon
    Last edited by Ludd_G; December 17th, 2021 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    The advantage and and disadvantage buttons are not there , and personally i dont like the new interface
    You have to use the desktop modifiers. This lets you use whatever modifiers are available for your ruleset.

Thread Information