Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: Do you like the separate DC fields for each roll type

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I wish there was just one number (could be on the sheet multiple places)

15 23.81%
  • Yes, I like setting it for a specific type and leaving it

37 58.73%
  • Yes, but I would give it up to have DC fields on each of the expander trays

11 17.46%
Page 37 of 48 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Hello,

me and another DM has been running into an issue of something NPCs stays on in the requested roll window after the tokens has been removed from the Combat tracker and the map the NPC was placed.

is there a known fix to this or maybe there could be a bottom made to clear the NPC row in the window?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Hello,

me and another DM has been running into an issue of something NPCs stays on in the requested roll window after the tokens has been removed from the Combat tracker and the map the NPC was placed.

is there a known fix to this or maybe there could be a bottom made to clear the NPC row in the window?
    Are you using any extensions that mess with the combat tracker? If it is truly removed it should not be showing up in mine because I am just making a different view of the data that backs the combat tracker. If you have any steps that can reproduce the error, please let me know. Also, a clear all button is not possible because the data is the same as the combat tracker.

Found a strange conflict between (I believe) Better Combat Effects Gold and this. The effect "SAVEADD: [condition]" triggers and *says* it works, with the correct rolls and conditions being listed in chat and no errors being produced, but the condition is not added to the PC. The strange part is this only happens if that PC is connected and using the character. Works as intended on all npcs and PCs that aren't connected.

Quote Originally Posted by AmishCyborg View Post
    Found a strange conflict between (I believe) Better Combat Effects Gold and this. The effect "SAVEADD: [condition]" triggers and *says* it works, with the correct rolls and conditions being listed in chat and no errors being produced, but the condition is not added to the PC. The strange part is this only happens if that PC is connected and using the character. Works as intended on all npcs and PCs that aren't connected.
    I can look but I think this should be in the bceg thread

V2.9

Version 2.9

Add right click to portraits for:
    • Select the same targets as the character you clicked.
    • Open the character sheet of the character you clicked

Add drag and drop support to the character portraits for:
    • Add support for portraits to accept the same drops as combat tracker. e.g. you can drag a save from the combat tracker onto the RR portrait
    • Add support to drag and drop the buttons by the selectors (the ones that look like dice) to target a specific character without changing selection.

Various changes
    • Add ability to target all characters proficient or higher in the currently selected skill.
    • Add chat command to turn on popup rolls for all connected clients and the GM.
    • Change minor GUI components.

Question: Is there a reason that the D12 and D100(%) was left out of the dice rolls you can request? Noticed last night that they appears to be missing from the list. Would be great if they can be added back in, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    Question: Is there a reason that the D12 and D100(%) was left out of the dice rolls you can request? Noticed last night that they appears to be missing from the list. Would be great if they can be added back in, thanks!
    You can add those dice rolls by going to the Other page and adding them to the dice options menu. I added it about two months ago.

Thanks! Don't know how I missed that, but appreciate it! I'd hate to have to run games without this extension, honestly.

When you add a skill like thieve's tools for example how do you get it to link to dex mod and prof? Mine currently autoselects STR and PROF. Am I missing an option somewhere on the UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Cormellion View Post
    When you add a skill like thieve's tools for example how do you get it to link to dex mod and prof? Mine currently autoselects STR and PROF. Am I missing an option somewhere on the UI?
    You need to add the skill to the character's sheet and set it to use dexterity on the character sheet.

Thread Information