FG Spreadshirt Swag

Critical splash damage

Hello.

Is there a way to make splash damage not be doubled on a critical hit? Adding the damage type splash does not seem to do the trick.

make Damage without Splash damage and a special splash action on the cast
    Like this spalsh 2.png
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

That would not allow to combine damage + splash into one instance of damage for resistance calculations, though. So it would be nice if FGU PFRPG2 would not double splash type damage on crits by itself.

Last edited by Weissrolf; September 4th, 2021 at 13:15.

If you want to combine damage and Splash you can create a Weapon for the Bomb like this. not the best Way because you have to manage Weapon and Spellslots (for the Splash self). Thats my idea
    weapon.png

The Weapon is created for the forum this not a Real setup
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to just allow the player to double splash damage on the main target. Makes things a lot easier and splash damage isn't incredibly high to begin with, especially compared to what the fighter produces with each hit.

Would be nice if damage with the "splash" trait would automatically not be doubled on a crit by FGU.

I sort of decided the same thing as I do the DnD Alchemist upcoming (Drag n Drop series). I've revamped and added all the new alchemical formulas from all the sources, including Secrets of Magic, but I am simply including the splash damage with the base damage and living with the crit effects. I figure if a GM is concerned enough about being exact within the rules, they can make the minor adjustment when that particular scenario creates a little additional damage.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information