STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

KNIGHT WARDENS D&D 5E Campaign

KNIGHT WARDENS D&D 5E Campaign

I am a newish GM looking for players to add to my current D&D group. We are potentially looking at either starting a new campaign for brand new level 1 characters or having players join us with a newly created level 5 character. Just some quick info on who we are and what we are looking for then some details. We are a small multi gaming group that has recently started playing D&D again after years away from the game and have a really solid small group playing. We are just wrapping up the Lost Mines and it is my intention to run any and all licensed Adventure Modules that FGU has to offer for D&D 5E. Our group is mostly older more mature gamers with families and adult responsibilities, and we govern ourselves as such both in our manners and vocabulary in a family friendly environment. We are Central US based group with Midwest sensibilities. We are looking for players that want to have a good time and be in it for the long run. I can go into more detail on this later in DM to me.

FG License: GM has Unity Ultimate

Game System: D&D 5th edition set in Forgotten Realms

Player 5E or FG Experience: None required. If new players need assistance, I am happy to meet during off game times to work out any questions.

Time Zone: CDT (GMT -5)

Day of week and time: Friday evenings 7:30pm – 11:30pm every week.

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly sessions to last about 4ish hours (depends on how intense that week’s action is)

Term: Ongoing as long as we are having fun (As long as there is D&D product I will keep running from one module to the next for my group.)

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to achieve a 50/50 ratio but ultimately that is determined by the party and I take the story where they lead. Even though we use set Modules I add enough twists and some homebrew elements to keep it exciting.

Number of Players in game & needed: looking for 1-2 at this time (Just wrapping up LMOP and looking to continue on)

Character restrictions: I prefer for group dynamics not to run evil aligned character’s but have no problem with player characters that may skirt the line. I also at this time do not use multi classing option but may add it later to my campaign.

Source Material:
    Players Handbook, Monster Manual, DM Guide, Tasha’s Cauldron, Xanathar’s Guide

If interested please DM in Discord Brew-E#5692
    Last edited by BrewE; September 8th, 2021 at 02:51.

Still looking if any are interested

Hey brewe! If you still have spots to fill, let me know. I would love to join in to expand our legend.

I am extremely interested. I would love to know more!

Good afternoon,

I too am interested and I have sent a PM here and in Discord.

If you are still looking for players let me know

Hi BrewE,

I love the sound of a family friendly crowd of mature gamers (I'm 42, married with children, living in Missouri). I'd welcome the chance to meet with your group on a VC in Discord sometime to see if we'd have fun playing together. I DMed you but because we're not friends, you'll have to use this link: https://discord.gg/2nNrY3sK

Experience: I started playing 2e at 13, now I DM my family game.
    Timezone: CDT

I'm a fair voice actor and I read to a group of adults and children on a regular basis. Currently reading The Mallorean by David Eddings.

We are currently all full but looking maybe to add one more as a potential part time to full time addition if interested let me know

I would be interested in any openings you have down the road..

I sent you a friend request through Discord as ClatterOgre#9602
    I'm interested in finding out more about your game if you still have room.

Thread Information