5E Character Create Playlist

[CLOSED] [Paid] Curse of Strahd

Closing this post as the game is live and I am no longer accepting players

Adventure: Curse of Strahd
    • Game System: D&D 5e
    • Group type: Online - This will not be streamed.
    • Experience: All - Beginner friendly!
    • Location/Timezone: Eastern Time US (flexible).
    • Schedule: Weekly on Thursdays at 6:00 PM. I am open to bi-weekly if there's interest.
    • Roles sought: 4 - 6 Players.
    • Game style: A balanced mix of all the core D&D elements.
    • Price: $25 (USD) per session, per player.

Click this link to join the campaign on startplaying.games (NOTE: This is an external link - with permission)

Why Play Curse of Strahd:
    It's friendly to new players and has familiar themes of gothic horror - a perfect campaign to start in the fall! Veteran players who've never had a chance to play this adventure are also welcome!

The Setup:
    You are traveling home with your fellow adventurers through a lonely wood that's eerily silent. A fog rises up and engulfs you making it difficult to see more than an arms reach ahead. A feeling of dread creeps up your spine and you can't help but think someone, or some thing... is watching you.

What You Need to Know:
    Absolutely nothing about D&D - I'm happy to teach! I'll make the setup easy and intro to adventure easy! I have the FGU license but will not pretend I'm a master of it yet. There's so much power and so much to learn. I've run this adventure in FGU just fine for friends.

About Me:
    I've been DM'ing since 1983 and am hosting paid games online.

I bring everything needed to play including a D&D Beyond Master Tier subscription, a fully stocked Fantasy Grounds license, a paid Zoom ID for live video and chat during the games, and a Discord server focused on the game. All you need to do is sign up and show up on time!

Extra things worth knowing:

• I live in the Eastern Time Zone and have great flexibility on when I can run games. I can easily add sessions for other times of the day if there is interest.
    • I take great pride in being the first DM for several players over the years and in helping them become future Dungeon Masters if they want.
    • My number one focus is on offering a safe and welcoming environment for everyone who plays. This is followed closely by a goal of sharing fun with everyone in the game!
    • I am currently focusing exclusively on 5e D&D.
    • SPG manages the payments processing (Via Stripe). It's secure, clear, and also makes refunds easy if you miss a session.
    • I do not record game sessions, or stream them
    Last edited by CraigTD; September 13th, 2021 at 16:51.

Update: This campaign now has five seats remaining and will start next week. Click the link in my post above to see full details!

Update: Clarifying pricing as per session, per player

Update: Only two seats remain! The game is going to begin this week.

Update: Only one seat remains now. The game starts tomorrow!

Thread Information