FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    We've removed the original three parts from the Volume 1 adventures bundle. They're still available in the store, but are no longer part of a bundle.
    But won’t that mean if any further adventure bundle gets added, if I’ve already purchased the 3 separate volumes, I will lose out on any future bundle discount? I certainly don’t want to buy the new version again. Seems a bit unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    But won’t that mean if any further adventure bundle gets added, if I’ve already purchased the 3 separate volumes, I will lose out on any future bundle discount? I certainly don’t want to buy the new version again. Seems a bit unfair.
    There aren't any plans to add further adventures to that bundle (volume 1).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There aren't any plans to add further adventures to that bundle (volume 1).
    Plans seemed to have changed. The new Pathfinder 2 - Kingmaker Companion Guide has been added. How do I get the bundle price, if I already have the other product?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ADVENTURESVOL1

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Any update please?
    This will require a response from SmiteWorks. The best way to engage them directly is via the support portal: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is the Core Rulebbok all that is needed to have a 1st start with Pathfinder 2e, or any other mandatory sets needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noonien View Post
    Is the Core Rulebbok all that is needed to have a 1st start with Pathfinder 2e, or any other mandatory sets needed ?
    Yes. Plus, if you're the GM you may also want an adventure to run or if you're going to home brew, then you'll probably want the bestiary for a good set of creatures to use.

Or you could try the Beginner Box which is an all in one introduction including an adventure to get you into and playing PF2.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 26th, 2022 at 13:01.

Why is the harrow deck part of the PF2 essentials bundle? I cannot imagine anything less essential.

Is the Core Rules item included in FGU Ultimate or is that something else? Do I need to buy it?

Thread Information