FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    these are pretty spectacular!

can you add/ tweak variants that are less developed for border starports that you might encounter in border regions like the Trojan Reach?

awesome work I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Thanks. Yeah, I can dirty up the textures a bit and add some noise to.make it look.older and worn.

Finished some outside battlemaps that I'll be adding to starport 1 soon on the forge. More detailed outside maps that are to-scale for dropping tokens and vehicles on etc... 4 maps w/los and lighting this time.starport 1 v2.JPG

I love your deck plans and thanks for taking the time todo this. Quick reminder how do I get this on my FGU account to use. I have three of the ships but I forgot how I got them to my account. Used the Far Trader in the capture of Mira Silverhand.

First you purchase them on the forge (just about all of mine are free). then when you update FantasyGrounds from the fantasygrounds launcher it will load them and they'll be available to select from within fantasygrounds. In Fantasygrounds you go to Library->Modules-><"module Activation". You'll see available modules there. Scroll through those until you see it and activate it. Is that what you meant? :-)

Hello Phariod, do you have a good 2d deckplan of the Treasure Ship from the POD campaign. Or do you know where I can find one. I can add the LOS to it if needed, it won't be as nice as what you do but it will work.

No. Sorry. :-( the only Drinax ship I did was the Harrier. I did a quick google search as well and did not find anything but some cool art of it.

Update: Still working on Starport battlemaps for starport 2. I keep adding stuff so its been slow going. Just added a shipyard. I've posted a couple screenshots to the facebook group "Traveller - Fantasy Grounds" if interested.

Just posted a Starport 2 Corporate District preview on the forge. a couple of starport battlemaps for free. :-) If you have any issues let me know. It's been awhile since I posted a forge item. Here's a link to my stuff: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...6/view-profile.

Thread Information