DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Activation Keys Work But Modules Don't Download

I recently purchased content from a 3rd party publisher and received 3 activation codes. I have added them into my account following the wiki. They all appear in my order history, but the modules aren't downloading when I update my software. Did I miss a step? Any help would be much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    I believe activation keys will only work if the email address the partner provided SmiteWorks matches the email address associated to your forum account here. But, either way, only support can actually access the back end and see what might be going wrong. You can reach out to them via a ticket https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. Already put in a ticket. Figured that was the best course of action, but wanted to put my feelers out here too. Sadly, all the other similar threads I found we spambots wadsting your time. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Guess we can close out this thread.

Thread Information