DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bug: Manage Craft Page not Loading [Reported]

I'm seeing "Loading..." when I go to the Manage Craft page.
    I tried it in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. I cleared cache and cookies in both browsers and have the same issue.
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2021 at 14:15.

unrelated. disregard.
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2021 at 12:51.

I'm also having this issue in Firefox on my cell phone. I have tried using another network (mobile data) and my personal wifi.
    Same issue.

an update to my broken Manage Craft screen:
    if I set the "Show x entries" option to a different number, the "Loading..." message becomes "No matching records found" and (interestingly) it says "Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries (filtered from 25 total entries)" so it does seem to be aware that I have items listed...
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2021 at 12:50.

I'm wondering if this issue stems from the number of extensions I have?
    There must be something about my account that is different...
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2021 at 15:33.

Maybe try playing with the search filters in the shop? It may be that your shop filters are applying to the Manage Crafts page?

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    Maybe try playing with the search filters in the shop? It may be that your shop filters are applying to the Manage Crafts page?
    A great thought, and probably it is related to that. But even after changing all the filters and going to back to Manage Craft, it's empty.

Blog Entries
    It's not a "Show Owned" issue is it? i.e. make sure that is checked so the items you already own are not filtered out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It's not a "Show Owned" issue is it? i.e. make sure that is checked so the items you already own are not filtered out.
    There is no button for that on the Manage Craft page (and why would there be? everything there is owned).
    After SoxMax's post, I tried checking Show Owned on the Shop and then visiting Manage Craft but there was no difference.

Blog Entries
    Doh, sorry. My mistake

I just saw the comment on the screen shot that things were filtered out and I thought about that option.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information