DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can Waypoint/Token Ring assets be themed?

Hello. Is it possible to theme Wapoint/Token Ring assets yet? And if not, are we allowed to discuss how to modify them manually to our needs?

This would be nice,

and example would be to have known icon names that match up to the in resource pack default. That way we can just define that icon in an xml and 'replace' it.

eg,

<icon name="game_waypoint" file="graphics/icons/mywaypoint.png" />

No, there are no plans to make these theme-able at this time; as they are not asset-based, but auto-generated shapes.

Regards,
    JPG

The auto-generates part is put on top of Texture2D assets, which in turn are editable (as demonstrated in the screenshot of my original post). Here is the original asset "ID 80 TokenEndRing" which I edited among others to remove the background and corona parts. Furthermore I removed "264 TokenEndButton" to do away with the circle buttons around the checkmark and X.

As no permission has been given or even discussed, I will refrain from posting further information.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Weissrolf; August 20th, 2021 at 21:47.

One hint for those who try this on their own without instructions. Any changes you make are local to your computer only, because you are modifying FGU program resources (assets). So your player will not benefit from this as these changes are not uploaded to them.

Please don't post references to modifying the base program executable files; as this is against the EULA as well as confusing to most users. If people are as advanced as you, they can figure out on their own.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information