5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    This extension conflicts with the More Monster Filters extension, but I believe the other author (kentmccullough) has been incognito for a while now. With both extensions loaded, the Spellbooks button does not show. Is there anything you can do on your side to resolve the conflict?

would you consider supporting CORE, 3.5 or PFRGP?

I think it's just some windowclass name changes...

Did we ever figure out where the SpellBook button got relocated to?

I do have the "Enhanced Effects" on, and I no longer can see the SpellBook Button. I guess I can turn "Enhanced Effects" off and create a SpellBook, and turn it back on. I'll try that. The Spellbook is a really good idea, by the way.

That worked. Obviously, I don't have to have "Spellbook" on during game play. It's nice just to use it to create items I'll need for later. So, not a big deal to still be able to use it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gawain the Great; October 20th, 2022 at 20:29.

Hello. I just found this extension and was trying it out in my 5e campaign when I got the following error message:

[ERROR] FormattedText SetValue XML Error: ' ' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 15, position 79.

I thought it might be an extension conflict, so I made a fresh campaign and tried without any extensions (it worked fine). After reactivating and checking each extension one by one in the test campaign, things still seem to be okay. Upon returning to the original campaign with the same extensions loaded, the above error popped up again. Does anyone have any ideas about what might be causing this situation?

Thread Information