DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 30 First ... 162425262728 ... Last

You could force an update of the Pathfinder module by deleting the mod file then checking for updates. You might have an old version that's stuck updating.
    The mod file is in the modules folder under the same parent folder your campaigns live in.

It's a .dat file in the /vault dir, not in /modules, but I can't decipher its name (alpha numeric product name). Is it safe to delete those and do update?

Sorry, I should have known it was a dat file.
    Yes, those are safe to delete. FGU will know they're missing when it starts and restore them during the update.

Now if I can determine which file it is. However, I checked with a friend who has the same product (Pathfinder for Savage Worlds Core Rules book), and he sees the same problem as I - The core class edges for all base classes Barbarian to Wizard have missing ability links and wrong descriptions in the remaining links.

This is a recent issue, since these were working fine for us before the last couple/few updates (not sure if it's the product or because of a recent FGU update). But, I'd still like to know if anyone else has the issue (or not) - to test, only have to make a new character drag a core class edge onto the char sheet (as making a new char) and see if it got all the abilities it's suppose to have and that those ability links are correct.

I cannot recreate issue, but then I do not use the vault versions of the ruleset, can someone else let me know if they recreate this problem.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I cannot recreate issue, but then I do not use the vault versions of the ruleset, can someone else let me know if they recreate this problem.
    Yes. I haven't looked at any of the other classes, but Paladin definitely has some issues.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 161009.png

That is the Code of Honor hindrance open, but with the Aura of Courage description.

Deleting the file from the vault, then updating does Not fix the issue.
    Ultimate License Holder

Yep, it seems there is something wrong with the Vault version

Paladin.jpg

I'll try a push and see if they fix it...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I did determine which /vault file PFSW Core Rulebook was by looking at the product name on my Fantasy Grounds purchase list, deleted the file, let it re-download through update, loaded it into a fresh campaign by itself with no extensions, and the problem persists. So, it does appear to be an FGU issue from a recent update of that.

One other clue I remember experiencing after the FGU update feature that can load windows you left open when closing a campaign, was a flash of links in the middle of the FGU background which went away when I clicked on something in a story window, or other windows. The flash of links didn't seem to have any names associated with them, basically it was just a bunch of link icons in the middle of the FGU background screen.

I noticed the above issue as well. It was with the Fighter and Monk Edges.

I've also noticed that I can't add any Weapons or Armor to a Parcel, only Items.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Quote Originally Posted by GM BK View Post
    I noticed the above issue as well. It was with the Fighter and Monk Edges.

I've also noticed that I can't add any Weapons or Armor to a Parcel, only Items.
    This about Weapons or Armor (and Vehicles) not adding to Parcels is in SWADE too.

Thread Information