STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 30 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    I think the text for Arcane Resistance (and the improved version) is old. I think it should specify enemy powers?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

My character just hit Veteran and took Arcane Archer II. One of the abilities is Phase Arrow which ignores cover for one shot.

Is there a way to code that in? I tried Ignore #Cover but that did not work.

Does anyone know when book 6 of Rise of the Runelord is coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I think the text for Arcane Resistance (and the improved version) is old. I think it should specify enemy powers?
    Hmm my SWEL file and my copy of the module matches the version 1.7 PDF, can you send me a screen shot your version of the edge, maybe I haven't pushed an update out :s
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Does anyone know when book 6 of Rise of the Runelord is coming out?
    It is in QA
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Excellent, thanks for the heads up Doswelk

Quote Originally Posted by Erolat View Post
    My character just hit Veteran and took Arcane Archer II. One of the abilities is Phase Arrow which ignores cover for one shot.

Is there a way to code that in? I tried Ignore #Cover but that did not work.
    Have you tried using the effect on the character sheet combat tab in the bow attack instead? I guess the CT can't handle it.

Try [>Ignore #Cover -2] or any other penalty wich applies due to cover.
    Last edited by TomtheBu; January 12th, 2022 at 14:45.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Have you tried using the effect on the character sheet combat tab in the bow attack instead? I guess the CT can't handle it.

Try [>Ignore #Cover -2] or any other penalty wich applies due to cover.
    Just a guess, but maybe create a sub-attack for the bow and add the effect in there?

I tested it, both will do it. It´s just a matter of taste. You could add one sub-attack for each different cover penalty available.
    Last edited by TomtheBu; January 12th, 2022 at 20:17.

I use the basic card tables extension to make the deck. then as the "cards" are rolled from the table, the dm posts them into a public note, so that everybody can see the cards being played that round. Players likewise drag their card text to a personal note to keep track of their "hand." DM manually moves the turn indicator on the CT according to the card order. We manually keep track of the five rounds. Players and DM manually add modifiers in the modifier box. A little clunky, but as the players and DM get used to it, it rolls along quite quickly. Not the prettiest of activities, but it is fast, furious and fun.
    Good morning,

I just wanted to ask if there are any news concerning the PFSW Quck Chase Deck coming to FGU or how to use the PFSW Quick Chase Deck - DIY VTT from Pennicle with FGU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I have not been able to convince Ikael to code it yet

macDsinfo has a workaround
    I use a chase map, like usual chases. I also have an "encounter" with friendly npcs with a red poker chip token. I add the tokens to the CT, and make them visible and drop them on the map for players to keep track of as they earn them; I handle the tokens the same way for the adversaries...

Ok thank you. I guess it's nothing with a high priority at the moment. But I am curious about the workaround. I see no way to place one card facedown and keep any other cards in hand.

Is there any possibility to keep track of the chase tokens of each character in PFSW?
    Last edited by macDsinfo; January 31st, 2022 at 13:31.

Thread Information