FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 30 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    Noticed that Staff/Quarterstaff has a min Str of D5 instead of D4.
    Fixed today, should make next Tuesday update. Thank you for reporting this, keep them coming in
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Allenir View Post
    Hi. I bought my license recently and I've been playtesting for my campaign and I noticed that when I try to usa a magic as a Sorcerer, I cannot apply the Modifiers like spend +4 into Making a greater Bolt. And I have to set it manually. And it breaks the system flow completely.

Can you guys help?
    Adding to Doswelk's note that power point spending is manual, you can create sub-attacks for powers as well. So you could create a sub-attack of Bolt that adds a d6 to damage.

The description for the Healing Skill links to the Healing Power instead of to the Healing section of the rules. They're slightly different as the Healing rules section details the Golden Hour, Bleeding Out and Incapacitation. The Power just refers to those items in passing.

The Draconic Bloodline seems to be only granting a +1 armor instead of +2

[removed: wrong section]
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Starknife and Rapier both have [>Parry +1], which doesn't work. When I manually change them to the [Parry +1] format found in Shields it does work.
    edit: Quarterstaff has this too. I checked vanilla SWADE implementation and the items are coded correctly there.
    Last edited by rigerco; August 25th, 2022 at 15:04.

Hi Kevin,

I notice some differences between the Bestiary Book/PDF and the Fantasy Grounds Bestiary. All adult dragons I've checked have more strength in FGU than the book. Example, Adult Brass Dragon has STR d12+2 (book) versus STR d12+4 (FGU). Adult Red Dragon STR d12+4 (book) versus STR d12+6 (FGU). Other creatures have the STR difference too. The Phoenix has STR d12+2 (book) versus STR d12+3. Is there an update to the Bestiary that is increasing the strength of these and other creatures?

Also creatures that have resistance or weakness don't have the automation code. Example, Phoenix is weak to cold and should have [@Cold Damage+4] in its Environmental Weakness, or something like that.

Frost Giant has a toughness of 1 in FGU, and no addition for it's chain shirt and icy skin. Book shows it should be 15(4).

I've been updating FGU regularly, and even unloaded and reloaded the PFSW Bestiary.

I cannot remember if I a) fixed this and b) submitted it for release.

Please let me know if these are still problems
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    The Starknife and Rapier both have [>Parry +1], which doesn't work. When I manually change them to the [Parry +1] format found in Shields it does work.
    edit: Quarterstaff has this too. I checked vanilla SWADE implementation and the items are coded correctly there.
    It looks like all the weapons that have a bonus or penalty to Parry are that way.

I think these are both due to changes in later versions of the rules; they were correct at the time that the FG module was created:

Dispel:
    Power Entry: remove "with a -2 modifier if the rival's power is of another type" (see https://www.pegforum.com/forum/pathf...e-book-correct)
    Power Entry and Reference: Area Effect cost is listed as (+2/+4/+6); it should be (+1/+2/+3) (text also needs to be corrected)

Sorcerer Bloodline (Undead):
    Both the reference and the Bloodline (Undead) Ability say it grants Toughness +1. This has been changed to environmental resistance cold and +1 to Soak rolls.

Thread Information