Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New SFRPG Build on TEST server (8-16-21)

Closed as build went LIVE. Please continue using the bug report thread.
    Last edited by superteddy57; August 24th, 2021 at 21:43.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Awesome thank you for this, will let you know if I find anything!
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

In the TEST channel using SFRPG ruleset (v2021-08-17) for Fantasy Grounds and no extensions loaded.

When trying to roll attack damage the attack entry is not being parsed correctly. Only attacks can be rolled for NPCs on the CT or NPC sheet. FG does not parse the damage dice. This example "Incorporeal touch +12 melee vs. kac (1d4+4 A; critical corrode 1d4)" will only roll the to hit d20.

I was able to replicate with multiple NPCs.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I attempted to roll various NPC's attacks and damages and they roll without issue. Here is an example of a NPC roll using the attack you listed above:

capture.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I attempted to roll various NPC's attacks and damages and they roll without issue. Here is an example of a NPC roll using the attack you listed above:

capture.png
    I'll run updates again and if it's still happening I'll provide a link to a video.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thanks! Cause I was planning on doing another push with some changes I made and would like it to be included if it continues to be an issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Here is a video of the problem. You will notice I discovered a work around for the CT damage rolls, but this does not work for NPC sheets. https://youtu.be/Q6vIgKQ4B_4
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I haven't seen anyone else report this and unable to replicate it on my end. Is this in a new campaign? I made no changes to this portion of the code and the changes I made were directly with the damage reduction code. So, I'm not sure what the issue is with your CT.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

It's not just the CT it's also NPC sheets. It only happens on the test channel. If I switch to live channel the problem does not occur. This a fresh campaign with no extensions that was created just for the video. I am on MacOS 10.15.7. I did an uninstall/reinstall before I made the video. I'm just reporting my test results as requested. It may be a problem with some of the other changes made to the test build by other Devs.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I can't reproduce the issue as well. Might be a thing for the House of Healing.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information