DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PC SCraft editable?

Quick question for anybody out there...

The question is this: Are the PC SCraft sheets editable in any way by the players? For example Notes, Status, or Cargo. I've also set the ship sheet as public, but that didn't seem to make it editable. Am I missing something, or is this functionality just not in yet? I've been trying to get it working for a while

For context: I've got the ship sheet in the PC SCraft list, it's been added to the party sheet, the player characters have been added as crew as well, and all of the actions for turrets and the like appear properly on their character sheets to use (on the ship tab).

Sorry if this has already been answered on here elsewhere, I looked for the answer and failed to find it.

Cynycal

Quote Originally Posted by Cynycal View Post
    Quick question for anybody out there...

The question is this: Are the PC SCraft sheets editable in any way by the players? For example Notes, Status, or Cargo. I've also set the ship sheet as public, but that didn't seem to make it editable. Am I missing something, or is this functionality just not in yet? I've been trying to get it working for a while

For context: I've got the ship sheet in the PC SCraft list, it's been added to the party sheet, the player characters have been added as crew as well, and all of the actions for turrets and the like appear properly on their character sheets to use (on the ship tab).

Sorry if this has already been answered on here elsewhere, I looked for the answer and failed to find it.

Cynycal
    Hi Cynycal,

The quick answer is 'No', as it's not able to be shared for editing by the players, this is why things are being added to the Player Sheet and then being shown on the PC Ship which they can 'see' but can't interact with.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hey there

Ah, I see. So eventually there would be more things on the character sheets that they could edit, that would become visible on the ship's sheet as some ultimate source of truth for the referee / party. Sounds cool.

Thanks for the reply,
    Cynycal

Thread Information