Starfinder Playlist

A question abut which systems can run Fantasy Grounds?

Howdy! Fakegeekgirlnatalie here!
    I have a quick question for the fantasy grounds folks! I was wondering if my laptop can run fantasy grounds? Here is the system: A Surface Pro Six (System Type:x64-based PC)? I have the app downloaded but anytime I try to join my campaign on Fantasy grounds I am redirected back to the home screen. Plz help and thank you so much! Have a great day.

Blog Entries
    Hey Natalie, you should be fine. The SP6 runs an Intel processor and Win 10 so everything there is good. There are other folks running FG on SPs as old as SP3.

In the application directory you should have an installer log file. Please post that here. Also, please include screen shots of the properties of your start command and include any other info you think to tell us (if you did not install in the default location, if you checked your security software to see if FG was blocked, if you ran an update following installation, etc)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information