Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Paizo Account Synchronization

For about the last month or so, the Paizo Account Synchronization hasn't been working. It eventually times out and no information is sent from Smiteworks to Paizo. I get the following error: Screenshot 2021-08-13 054954.png

Just curious, how many products do you have in your Paizo account that you are synchronizing?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just curious, how many products do you have in your Paizo account that you are synchronizing?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Quite a few... I'm not sure how to make a count... All PF2 and SF titles, many of the "generic" ones (which of those there are just a handful) and then a very modest amount of PF1... I too wondered if it were volume but I imagine there are plenty of Paizo gamers who have more products than me...

That's why I wanted to get a rough idea. The Paizo API that they provide has had occasional issues over the years; but has generally been pretty solid.

Why don't you file a ticket with the FG support team using the Help->Contact Support link at the top of the site?

Let them know the issue; and they can escalate to Doug to review since he worked on the Paizo API integration.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information