DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hey, just to throw some idea of how big things are that SW need to 'review' and why it takes time.

Did you know that MoN (which is smaller than HotOE) has over 5,000 links (links to items, story entries, NPC,s etc), over 1,000 images and over 25,000 lines of text. I felt sorry submitting it as I knew it would take some time. I'm also lucky in that they found nothing wrong in their testing.

So as HoTOE drops I'll be picking it up, as a nod to Ian/Damned who have sold their souls to bring it to us.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I'm in awe of the amount of work that went into this. Even though it could be a long time before I have time to run this campaign, I went out and bought it just because I respect the amount of work that went into it. Same with HoTOE. Going to definitely buy that the second it comes out.

Excellent, thank you for the heads up!

Is it just me, or Note by Note is missing? Otherwise, great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    Is it just me, or Note by Note is missing? Otherwise, great job!!
    I see the module “Horror on the Orient Express - Note for Note”

Found it! It was just an user error (didn't scroll all the way through). AMAZING job!

Amazing, roll on pay day!

Bought it, because who needs food. Today got a $50 refund as FG have dropped the pricing, thank you guys!

Ian, this is truly an amazing piece of work. I'm stunned at how good it looks. Finishing off some Shadowrun and then I want to run this.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Bought it, because who needs food. Today got a $50 refund as FG have dropped the pricing, thank you guys!

Ian, this is truly an amazing piece of work. I'm stunned at how good it looks. Finishing off some Shadowrun and then I want to run this.
    Food is sooooo temporary, this will give you many many many hours of enjoyment.

Huge amount of work, well done Ian. I tip my hat off to you.

So that's both huge campaigns now available for FGU.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information