STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How Do I Add A Drone To My Mechanic's Sheet?

What it says on the tin. I'm the GM, and I'm tying to help out, but I can't seem to make it work.

You create a second character sheet and the player clicks it to have both sheets. Then the player drags and drops the portrait into the drone area of the main character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I see. I didn't think it had to be a second sheet. Okay, thank you.

Thank you for this post I'm new to Starfinder and was wondering the same thing.

FYI, with the new changes to the Starfinder Ruleset (in preparation for the release of Tech Revolution, I assume) the drone is handled in a new way!

On the character sheet of the mechanic, go to the "Gear" tab and you will see four tabs along the top. The Vehicle Tab can be used to add Drones, Vehicles, and MECHS! Utilize the blue/black buttons to add the sheet desired and then click the "Golem" to open it.

I hope this is helpful in response to the recent changes.

capture.png

1 will create a new Character Drone
    2 will create a new Character Vehicle
    3 will create a new Character Mech
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Of note, the buttons do not create new "Character Sheets". It creates a sheet specific to the entity chosen that is contained within the character sheet that generated it. At least this is what it looks like to me as I was unable to locate the sheets separate from the origional character sheet. I am certainly a fan of this version over the link to another sheet or NPC.

They are not linked anywhere else. It is contained within the character sheet and means the player 'owns' these records. They can modify as they see fit without the GM having to monitor or assist in changing the records.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

This change is appreciated, but when I tried creating the drone it added the class but I can't seem to give it a feat or add basic features to it like you could when it was a separate character sheet.

I could verify this and will get to work on it. Sorry I missed that.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information