Starfinder Playlist
Page 26 of 29 First ... 162425262728 ... Last
    I get the same error messages since the 4.5 update. Tried with no other ext loaded. Tried it with a virgin 5e campaign, just friendzone loaded and get the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    I get the same error messages since the 4.5 update. Tried with no other ext loaded. Tried it with a virgin 5e campaign, just friendzone loaded and get the same error.
    MeAndUnique: Hey folks, sorry, life has been hectic as of late. Between work, family emergencies, and so on I've not had energy/time to even play a TTRPG since early December let alone keep up with extension development as much as I'd like. The latest FG update made a fair number of under-the-hood adjustments that has changed the way several of my extensions need to interact with the rulesets; good changes overall though the timing sucks for having to do a fair bit of work to just get back to square one.

In particular, I've managed to make a slight amount of progress on KNK to figure out how to make errors go away from the console, though most of the added tabs still aren't working as intended.

Posted from Discord.

Good to see he is still working on it but will be a bit of time.

Life happens, no worries.

I know this is being worked on and you may already be aware, but I've been trying to power through with "/console skip".

Unfortunately I've got a Beastheart and an artificer with a pet, so Friend Zone is indispensable.

It looks like Saving Throws from the cohort's sheet pick up the owner's PB correctly, but skills don't seem to currently.

Since no one shared it yet in the above, it is also affecting NPCs not just PCs. Here is the error message I get as a DM when I open a new environment with only friendzone loaded and then open an NPC:

Friendzone-NPC-Error.jpg

Chat on left verifies the only extension is FriendZone, and you can see the errors and the one NPC open behind/through them. Hope it helps with debugging.

Yeah I've had to disable the extension for now, as it sends the error notification every time an NPC sheet is opened by the GM.

The functionality seems to mostly be there still... I've been keeping Friendzone / Kitnkaboodle loaded but just using "/console skip" to suppress the error messages.

The most recent FG update has created conflicts with this extension. Error codes appear when opening NPC sheets

I love this extension, it really helped out the Druid with all his wild shape and summoning shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    This looks to be having issues in TEST. Passing the info along.
    There are two sets of errors I currently see, it looks like these may have been 1st spotted in beta test by nephranka.

The main set is when a DM opens any monster/npc record (as several folk have mentioned). This appears to be related to FGU/coreRPG/5E changes in the way new tabs are added to 5E NPC sheets (I think MeAndUnique has this code in there to allow cohorts to have cohorts see #239 in this thread) lines 11-27 of campaign/record_npc.xml. I couldn't find any coreRPG or 5E examples of how to cleanly merge new tabs into NPC records. The good news is that if you don't have any cohorts with cohorts then simply ignoring the errors (with "/console skip" as I think rocketvaultgames suggested) will work fine (I just commented these lines out for the moment until MeAndUnique gets more time).

The 2nd more minor one is when I right-click an NPC's 'hp' box on their record it complains about a missing radial icon spell_heal (it was phased out in Feb 2023 Icon: "spell_heal" -> "roll_heal" line 36 of campaign/record_npc.xml).

So in summary it looks like character-cohorts might still be functioning (but not cohort-cohorts).

Is there any news on this? It has been a week now since the last post.

Thread Information