DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    1.0.7 is submitted with fix for reference manual builder.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    1.0.7 is submitted with fix for reference manual builder.
    Thanks!

Does this work with the current update? Or am I just not understanding how to setup hot keys?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannara View Post
    Does this work with the current update? Or am I just not understanding how to setup hot keys?
    I'll do some more investigation. What area where you trying to copy and paste from?

Edit: Works for me but I've had instances where people are copying from a place I haven't tested with and it has failed. So let me know where you are copying from and pasting to. Any error messages?

As to setup of the hot keys. Simply type "/FTCP copy" in the chat area (don't hit return). Drag that to a hot area on the button. Say F5. F5 is now the copy command and will copy when you have clicked in a formatted text control. Same with "/FTCP paste". Also make certain the extension is loaded when you enter the campaign. It should give a message at load time in the chat window.

Jason
    Last edited by jharp; December 16th, 2021 at 16:32.

I'll do some more investigation. What area where you trying to copy and paste from?

Edit: Works for me but I've had instances where people are copying from a place I haven't tested with and it has failed. So let me know where you are copying from and pasting to. Any error messages?

As to setup of the hot keys. Simply type "/FTCP copy" in the chat area (don't hit return). Drag that to a hot area on the button. Say F5. F5 is now the copy command and will copy when you have clicked in a formatted text control. Same with "/FTCP paste". Also make certain the extension is loaded when you enter the campaign. It should give a message at load time in the chat window.

Jason
    D'oh! It was just me not understanding. The 'don't hit return' was the remedial course that I needed. Thank you so much!

Glad you got it working.

My FG Forge account is in restricted mode at the moment. I expect it will be remedied soon but in the meantime I'm not certain what will occur to your ability to use this module. Let me know if it doesn't work anymore.

Jason

Now obsolete, as the same functionality is now in Fantasy Grounds Unity 4.2.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Now obsolete, as the same functionality is now in Fantasy Grounds Unity 4.2.2.
    Ohhh nice. I will have to try it out.

Jason

Ohhh nice. I will have to try it out.

Jason
    Ok, I have confirmed Jiminimonka's statement. Anyone who bought this in the last 30 days should submit a refund request. Don't know how that is done but I know the forge allows them.

The 4.2.2 version also allows selected copy and paste which the old Module couldn't do.

Jason

Thread Information