FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage Worlds Pathfinder

Sorry if there is a thread on this already I missed, but any idea when we can expect the Pathfinder ruleset for Savage worlds to be available for fantasy grounds?

When it's ready!

I think its getting closer to be sent to QA, there is a lot of work to do.

You can check out https://www.youtube.com/user/doswelk for videos on playtests and converting the PDF to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    Sorry if there is a thread on this already I missed, but any idea when we can expect the Pathfinder ruleset for Savage worlds to be available for fantasy grounds?
    According to Ikael: SWPF ruleset, core rule modules and bestiary are now in release QA queue.

The above was posted on Fantasy Grounds Discord 07/28/2021. Hope that helps. Cheers!!

Okay, who decided to make the Pathfinder version its own rules set for FG? This is a lot more difficult to transfer information over from one ruleset to another than it was for me to just convert the PDF over into the SWADE ruleset where are all of my other resources are. Is there any way to just create the Pathfinder ruleset as a mod for SWADE?

The print/pdf version of PFSW is also a completely separate rule book and not just a setting supplement for SWADE. They made the decision to make it a complete stand alone product that doesn't require SWADE to be able to play. FG is just adapting that product. You are basically asking for someone to create a product for FG that doesn't exist in print/pdf, and that's not something I think they can even do if they wanted to. For what it's worth, they (PEG) made enough changes to the rules to warrant a separate book IMO (beyond the usual new Edges, Hindrances, setting rules for most SWADE settings) and having an FG product that faithfully captures all those changes will make it easier to run than having to keep track of all the small differences between PFSW and SWADE.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    The print/pdf version of PFSW is also a completely separate rule book and not just a setting supplement for SWADE. They made the decision to make it a complete stand alone product that doesn't require SWADE to be able to play. FG is just adapting that product. You are basically asking for someone to create a product for FG that doesn't exist in print/pdf, and that's not something I think they can even do if they wanted to. For what it's worth, they (PEG) made enough changes to the rules to warrant a separate book IMO (beyond the usual new Edges, Hindrances, setting rules for most SWADE settings) and having an FG product that faithfully captures all those changes will make it easier to run than having to keep track of all the small differences between PFSW and SWADE.
    They've done it for every other ruleset. They usually just create an extension to modify character sheets and such. Basically a player who didn't want SWADE otherwise could just download the Pathfinder mod and an extension and never have to purchase SWADE. Or those who wanted to mix-and-match resources like me could have both, but all still under the same ruleset.

Already answered in the other thread, but for completeness I'll post here as well the etension to allow this is found here: Fantasy Grounds Forge

Locking this thread as ruleset is now released and we have a dedicated thread for it.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information