DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by hazeyindahead View Post
    Is there a way to add a visual to these auras such as shown in this thread?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...token-is-added

Thanks!
    You can however, it only works with darker lighting. So unless you in a cave or out in the dark it wont work.

Do you mean to just use token lighting? Thats not really a solution if you intend to use lighting for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by hazeyindahead View Post
    Do you mean to just use token lighting? Thats not really a solution if you intend to use lighting for anything else.
    True.

Yeah, I would love to see that token overlay. I miss the use of layers in FGC.

I'm trying to use the aura effect for the flaming sphere spell, it should apply it to enemies and make them make a saving throw.
    which extension should i use?
    tried to use this code on a npc token: AURA:5 foe; Flaming sphere; IF:FACTION (foe); SAVEO: DEX DC 14 (M)(H): SAVEDMG: 2d6 fire (C)

but enemy affected did not save and roll damage....

what's wrong? extension? coding?

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodd80 View Post
    I'm trying to use the aura effect for the flaming sphere spell, it should apply it to enemies and make them make a saving throw.
    which extension should i use?
    tried to use this code on a npc token: AURA:5 foe; Flaming sphere; IF:FACTION (foe); SAVEO: DEX DC 14 (M)(H): SAVEDMG: 2d6 fire (C)

but enemy affected did not save and roll damage....

what's wrong? extension? coding?
    SAVEO requires an extension made by Kent
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/312...g-Save-Effects

If you want to use BCE, you can change the SAVEO to SAVES, all the rest is the same coding.
    (BCE = Better Effects Coding ext)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    SAVEO requires an extension made by Kent
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/312...g-Save-Effects

If you want to use BCE, you can change the SAVEO to SAVES, all the rest is the same coding.
    (BCE = Better Effects Coding ext)
    BCE it would be SAVES: DEX 14;
    No need for the DC

Here is what I came up with for overlapping Paladin Auras, one Paladin is named Sabastian with a 20 Charisma and one is named Kurn with a 16 Charisma. It works, you just have to remember to update it if their bonus changes.

Aura.png

I have 2 Paladins in my group, both with Aura of Protection. If a player is in the aura of both Paladins, is it possible for FG to pick the better one and apply it or would the Aura apply both at the same time? I am currently using Kent's Aura mod and not this updated one. I am assuming Kent is no longer supporting his Aura mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybs View Post
    I have 2 Paladins in my group, both with Aura of Protection. If a player is in the aura of both Paladins, is it possible for FG to pick the better one and apply it or would the Aura apply both at the same time? I am currently using Kent's Aura mod and not this updated one. I am assuming Kent is no longer supporting his Aura mod?
    Hi the post above yours addresses how to handle overlapping paladin auras.

Hope that helps!

Zandel, would you be able to describe what the second effect line of your dual paladin solution does. Do both Paladins add those same lines to their aura cast?

Thread Information