DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    This isn't perfect but it's a lot closer and the same sort of concept can be used for other spells of similar wording. In the latest update of BCE I added DUR for you PF1 people. I think it might be really useful for something like this
    Code:
    AURA: 15 enemy; Spirit Add; IF: FACTION(notself); DUR: 1; TURNRS; IF: CUSTOM(Spirit Guardians); SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; DUSE
    Code:
    AURA: 15 enemy; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(notself); IF: CUSTOM(Spirt Add); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; March 8th, 2023 at 03:51.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Put an effect on the Summoner that says something like "Summoner"
    Then in the AURA use IFT: custom(Summoner);AC:2
    or whatever else you need on it.
    Could we get a specific example of this fully coded out? I've tried so many different ways but none of them have worked.

I've been trying to get a Shield Guardians Shield feature, which gives the single bonded character a +2 AC boost. As well as an aura to halve all damage the bonded character takes with RESIST: all
    Last edited by FluffyLombax; April 12th, 2023 at 06:12.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyLombax View Post
    Could we get a specific example of this fully coded out? I've tried so many different ways but none of them have worked.

I've been trying to get a Shield Guardians Shield feature, which gives the single bonded character a +2 AC boost. As well as an aura to halve all damage the bonded character takes with RESIST: all
    You need two effects the first being a single word - such as Summoner set to Self and applied to the PC who has the Shield Guardian. The send effect will be AURA 60 friend;IF: CUSTOM(Summoner);AC2; RESIST: all and this will need to be applied to the Shield Guardian (See image attached). If you also use the Constitutional Amendments extension you can also use the SHAREDMG effect from that extension to automatically share the damage. See screen shot. Constitutional amendments can be found here https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/42/view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

please delete
    Last edited by amanwing; July 15th, 2023 at 22:42.

=========
    Ruleset: 5e
    Game Mechanic: Weapon of Life Stealing
    Code:

DMG: 3d6 necrotic, critical, stealtemp; IFT: TYPE(construct, undead); DMG: 0, necrotic, critical

Notes: Replace Weapon with the weapon type. IE Scimitar of Life Stealing
    ===========

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    This isn't perfect but it's a lot closer and the same sort of concept can be used for other spells of similar wording. In the latest update of BCE I added DUR for you PF1 people. I think it might be really useful for something like this
    Code:
    AURA: 15 enemy; Spirit Add; IF: FACTION(notself); DUR: 1; TURNRS; IF: CUSTOM(Spirit Guardians); SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; DUSE
    Code:
    AURA: 15 enemy; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(notself); IF: CUSTOM(Spirt Add); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    Good Day Rhagelstrom
    Sorry to be so late to the party, but just stumbled across this
    So for this to fully work we need to place three separate effects? The two added here and the original?

AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

The first two to do the initial entry then the third to do the ongoing saves?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Rhagelstrom
    Sorry to be so late to the party, but just stumbled across this
    So for this to fully work we need to place three separate effects? The two added here and the original?

AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

The first two to do the initial entry then the third to do the ongoing saves?
    Before deep diving into this, I would give AURAs a bit of time, I think they have something coming that could be directly affecting in a good way =P

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Before deep diving into this, I would give AURAs a bit of time, I think they have something coming that could be directly affecting in a good way =P
    Ooooo...that's a tease for sure MrDDT!

I've been trying to get the web spell coded as an aura but can't figure it out. I've created a token on the map called 'Web Origin' that the caster places the effect on. However no matter what I do, when a creature enters the aura there is no save rolled and the restrained effect is not placed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have the BCEG extension.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wulfax View Post
    I've been trying to get the web spell coded as an aura but can't figure it out. I've created a token on the map called 'Web Origin' that the caster places the effect on. However no matter what I do, when a creature enters the aura there is no save rolled and the restrained effect is not placed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have the BCEG extension.

Thank you.
    1) Is the token in the CT?
    2) Can you show us what you using as the aura effect coding?

Screenshots also help.

Thread Information