DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharedrpg242 View Post
    No other extensions were running. Nothing in Aura Effects says it is dependent on BCE
    No worries.

So for that code to work, you need BCE. You can also code it (slightly differently) with ONGOING effects from Kent Mccullough.

Sorry for not making that clear in the post. Im going to go back and edit it so others will know.

kk Figured it out.
    Get BCE. Concentration option OFF, remove the (C) from the caster's string.
    Create a second 'Spirit guardians; (C)" effect that the caster wears and if it expires, then so to remove the accompanying aura effect from the caster.

Groovy. TY people who understand all the coding more than I thought i did...

kk Figured it out.
    Get BCE. Concentration option OFF, remove the (C) from the caster's string.
    Create a second 'Spirit guardians; (C)" effect that the caster wears and if it expires, then so to remove the accompanying aura effect from the caster.

Groovy. TY people who understand all the coding more than I thought i did...
    There is no need to do this if you are using the aura. The Aura is put on the caster, which also has the (C) effect on effects it applies. it (not the FROMAURA effects) will have a duration for that tracking.

So only 1 effect need to be placed, its the Spirit Guardians Effect Aura I posted up a few.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    There is no need to do this if you are using the aura. The Aura is put on the caster, which also has the (C) effect on effects it applies. it (not the FROMAURA effects) will have a duration for that tracking.

So only 1 effect need to be placed, its the Spirit Guardians Effect Aura I posted up a few.
    I had to do exactly as I said. Unless you mean the (C) does not matter as it already knows it is concentration. Otherwise, including (C) at the end of the most current Aura Effects with the current version of FGU results in the enemy not rolling even if it has the effect applied from the aura.

I had to do exactly as I said. Unless you mean the (C) does not matter as it already knows it is concentration. Otherwise, including (C) at the end of the most current Aura Effects with the current version of FGU results in the enemy not rolling even if it has the effect applied from the aura.
    So you said you had to "create a second effect....."

I was just saying you don't need to make that second effect, if you use the coding I posted up. That coding applies all the coding for (C) for the caster, and removes everything correctly if they fail their conc.

is there a way (even with combining AURA's with other extentions) to get this

(place this on a Troglodyte)
    AURA: 5 foe; Trog Stench; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: CON 12; POISONED

How do you set the Duration of POISONED to be "till start of next turn"? even if the player walks out of the Aura?

It's not really an aura effect as it effects all creatures other than troglodytes and its only at start of turn.

any suggestion woudl be appraciated if there was some other way to do this.

I think Better Combat Effects has the functionality to trigger effects at the start of turns. I'm not sure about adding the immunity with a successful save, though. I think I would just run this manually; the effort to program this won't be worth it, unless you've got a whole troglodyte based campaign.

Technically there are plenty of things that grant immunity to the effect after a save beyond just the troglodyte. Though that seems reasonable to have as a distinct extension rather than piling on the the aura one.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Thread Information