5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hey folks ... sorry for the lack of pictures. Between leaving my camera cord in the hall and going out drinking last night (ugh!) ... well, you get the idea. Right now I have more on my other laptop, but I just posted two more. I'll get the rest up when I get home.

... and there is more love and kisses for Vince again from the exhibit hall. This time it wasn't my idea.

https://www.digitaladventures.net/pictures.htm

Enjoy!

Which of the 4 Uglies is that?

Am I going to hear about that night of drinking? I think I might!

rv

I just feel...*sniffle*...so loved...

And yah - I'm curious as to if he was one of the Uglies - and which one
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hey, It could be ME!

I just hope the misses doesn't see this....

That was me.
    It was great to meet Ged and the Goblin King, I had met them before I started using FG so this time it was nice to know who I was talking to.

I talked to Thore as well and the new products look great, even through one eye (the other one was swollen from Thore punching me)

And yes, I admit the girl holding the sign makes for a much nicer background image.

-D

Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    I talked to Thore as well and the new products look great, even through one eye (the other one was swollen from Thore punching me)
    Hey ... you walked into my fist. Not my fault you were starring at the booth babe and weren't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Lots of pics from Gencon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8365266@N05/

Well... I thought there were over 1000 gencon pic but gencon stops about page 34 and other stuff starts.

rv
    There is a picture of the back/side of my head and the back of my sons head when we were demoing Dreamblade : ) I think its fun to look at others pictures from GenCon and try to find yourself : )

The open ceremony pictures are taken from the same angle as my pictures also...must have been standing right in front of me when taking them!!

Tim

I look at them and try to find my friends that made it.

At the end of Gencon in Milwaukee I was taking my daughter up there for the day. She really liked it though shes not a gamer (yet...).

I'd like to take all 3 kids now that they are older (10, 8, 7).

rv

Thread Information