DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about Cons... not that kind :P

Hey everyone,

I noticed the pictures from GenCon, and I was wondering if that is only Con the FG team visits? I was just curious if DragonCon was ever on their list. I a there every year, and have even run a game once or twice with some friends at the hotel, just so they could see how the platform works. They were impressed, and actually purchased that night. At any rate, I was just curious if DragonCon may be in the future for FG.

Cheerio..

VH

Quote Originally Posted by VonHack
    Hey everyone,

I noticed the pictures from GenCon, and I was wondering if that is only Con the FG team visits? I was just curious if DragonCon was ever on their list. I a there every year, and have even run a game once or twice with some friends at the hotel, just so they could see how the platform works. They were impressed, and actually purchased that night. At any rate, I was just curious if DragonCon may be in the future for FG.
    VH
    Well, doing more conventions in the US is on the "to do" list, it is just a question of which ones we can hit. The SW boys really can only do Gen Con, but I may be headed to Origins next year ... we'll see. As for DragonCon, the distance and the cost probably rules that one out at this time. Not that I wouldn't want to go, but all of us have *real* jobs too and not that much vacation to hit every major show.

Maybe Origins next year.

Do you do the EU Gencon btw?

Not this year no. But if all goes well, I hope to be at Gen Con UK next year (not sure how I'll be there yet ), tho I don't know about Gen Con Paris (if its still on). All a matter of the mighty kroner
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information