Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
  1. #1

    Can't Publish After Submitted Builds are Approved

    I've uploaded several new builds for my product, Olde Swords Reign, and it seems like each of them has been approved because I can keep uploading builds, yet I see no new builds on the Manage Builds tab. I still have only the old, bad builds from last week when it failed to upload more than 2 items per build.

    Additionally, I don't know if this is related, but the product isn't in the store anywhere, despite one of the builds being marked Live.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    True, I see it in mine when I click show owned, but it’s only given me two of the four .mods that should be included, and not sure about the .ext that should be packaged with it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Olde Swords Reign is listed for sale.
    Make sure you tick Show Owned
    Ah, thanks, that's what it was. Still can't see any new builds though.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Ah, thanks, that's what it was. Still can't see any new builds though.
    The last few build uploads I see for that item have failed with an error that says 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky .mod failed validation' ... It should have fired off a notification email with details so please check your mailbox/spam folders and let me know if you did not receive it.

  6. #6
    I haven't received an email, either in my inbox or spam folders. Before I would get a toast notification that a file failed validation, but I didn't get that either.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    The last few build uploads I see for that item have failed with an error that says 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky .mod failed validation' ... It should have fired off a notification email with details so please check your mailbox/spam folders and let me know if you did not receive it.
    Why did it fail validation?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I haven't received an email, either in my inbox or spam folders. Before I would get a toast notification that a file failed validation, but I didn't get that either.
    Give it another try and let me know if you have an issue.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    Give it another try and let me know if you have an issue.
    Submitted. It's currently sitting in the queue for processing.

  10. #10
    Looks like it's working this morning.

    Do I need to change anything about the files so they don't fail validation?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Log in

Log in