FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Forge Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    New update on the main FG Store. I added a section title "New from the FG Forge" to the bottom of the main store page. It will show the 6 most recent items added to the FG Forge. To prevent one crafter's items from crowding out all other crafters, I limit it to 1 item per crafter. If you have multiple items within the last week, only the most recently added item will show up for your crafter ID.
    I love this addition.

Would you consider a slight change? Can you have a "Most popular free items on Forge" and "Most popular items on Forge" as 2 different lines? Otherwise, I feel like the free products will always dominate the most popular banner.

Blog Entries
    I was considering that as well, but I'm also concerned about the space it takes up. It does seem like the free items would normally dominate that area each week. I may wait and see how it works for a week or so to see if any non-free items ever make it onto the list.

I was considering that as well, but I'm also concerned about the space it takes up. It does seem like the free items would normally dominate that area each week. I may wait and see how it works for a week or so to see if any non-free items ever make it onto the list.
    Thanks for thinking of it in either case.

Right now, those banners are at the end of the page -- so you have to scroll past the all of the sale items and everything on page one (20 items). If they are going to stay down there, then I would argue that the additional screen real estate is negligible. If you put them above the fold, then it would be more important.

Blog Entries
    I went ahead and added it.

I went ahead and added it.
    You're a rockstar. Thanks.

Thread Information