4. System & Setting
    -D&D 5E Homebrew
    5. Available Space
    1/5
    6. Time, Timezone, & Day
    Mondays 4 AM PST 3 hour sessions.
    7. Rules
    -Ages 18+
    -Sociable with an open & friendly personality.
    -Try role-playing, I don't expect accents or actors but please play the character you made.
    8. Synopsis
    The Prime Material has fallen to Necromancy and the undead. Vecna ascended to godhood and weakened the other gods' influence. Undead armies stormed all three great civilizations. After the King of a mostly human kingdom was slain in his home Khisfire, what would be later known as "The Great Retreat'' took place. This included the Elven Council of Ald'aroe which ran a rash of Desert cities in Maesmere's south called “The Bleak Expanse” and the three Dwarven clans. Save the Bloodbriads, a stubborn and militaristic bunch that refused to leave their great hold. With what refugees they could gather from the fallen kingdom, Planeshifted en mass to the Feywild. No one has willingly left since. Recently, believers of all faiths feel less of a bond with their gods and the powers they grant. An Archmage of Chimera, the sentient race alliance made shortly after the Exodus, has put out a call to all daredevils, curious adventurers and devout believers alike to scout the Abandoned World of Maesemere.

Contact via discord jestrmebe#9324

Wow that sounds cool as hell. Vecna... should have stayed chopped apart. Evil bastard. I'd love to but that's 3am my time on a work day. Have fun with that as sounds fun to play and DM

I'm interested. I can make the time but would like to ask a bunch of questions about DMing style, what the rest of the group is playing etc.

Thread Information