FG Spreadshirt Swag

[LFG][PAID][Multiple Days] Veteran Seeks A/D&D Campaigns - Dedicated, Weekly RPer!

Licenses: Unity Ultimate w/full library, Classic Demo
    System: Will consider anything, but primarily AD&D 2E, D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E, or any Star Wars ruleset except FFG.
    Availability: Any days except Wednesdays, from 7/8pm-midnight EST. Would love to start with something today (Sunday), and commit weekly thereafter if things work out well!
    Voice and Video: Fine with both. Very clear, professional mic and green screen setup.
    Experience: 26+ years starting from AD&D, with thousands of hours online as player and GM, some for charitable works related to VTT gaming.
    Preferences: Long term games which plan to go on for months or even years are great. I love the openness and freedom these can provide players, the ability to create lasting marks on the game world and to become someone more than an adventurer. I enjoy games which embrace role-playing and allow for both creative character ideas and solutions to problems.
    NOTE: I am specifically on the lookout for a mid-to-high level, long term campaign at this time. It could be a series of modules tied together with homebrew material, however you wish to go about it, so long as it's not a low level start. I'd like my adventurer to be a bit more seasoned! Games which are ongoing but could use a player to fill a niche are welcome; I don't mind that I missed some adventuring as long as I start on equal footing!
    Paying: I am happy to pay for a seat at your game, even if the campaign has already started. PayPal only.
    About Me: 36 years old, male, physically disabled, former voice actor, currently both employed in the gaming industry and doing paid GMing and charitable work related to gaming online in VTT and other settings. Always on the lookout for games to keep me occupied and (mostly) sane. In a particularly stressful time right now with an unexpectedly ailing parent, which makes your invitations all the more welcome. Hello anxiety!
    Contact: Have a matching game I can get in on starting today? Just PM me here or for an even faster reply, DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (you may need to friend me first to get around Discord). Thank you!

Still looking, starting with campaigns as soon as 8pm EST! I have plenty of concepts and character ideas in mind, ready to be assembled to perfectly fit a needed niche in your existing adventure/party. Just DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (you may need to friend me first). Thank you!

Thread Information