STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 26 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    I create a new test campaign without anything loaded except for ruleset and for me the weird behavior remain..

First Textbox selected and all Text related functionality in mouse right-click radial menu are ok
    Attachment 52448

Other Textbox selected and all Text related functionality in mouse right-click radial menu are missing
    Attachment 52449

Is not a big issue but just to report

Thank you damned and also ianmward
    I dont know the original reasoning for making description Formatted Text - probably because that is the field most likely to have the most info in it. Anyway - changing it, or the others, will break all existing characters so its probably going to stay the way it is...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. Nitpicking and rules lawyering follow, so feel free to ignore

In the first case, shouldn't the UI show two 60s, and just drop the other one?

In the second case, shouldn't the UI show 32 and 82, and that 82 was discarded rather than 80?

I get what you described is happening under the hood, and neither has any impact on the outcome of the roll, but would be correct from rules-perspective and less confusing.
    Call of Cthulhu was originally (on FG at least) designed with the alternate % dice that go from 01-100 rather than 00-99.
    At some stage (last year?) FG had some new dice engine handling updates which changed how the final output is shown on the screen.

The number in gray is the one that is dropped.

In case 1 the UI is showing 60 being the sum of the kept dice, a 10 and a 50. The other tens dice was also a 50 so it doesnt matter which 50 was dropped.
    In case 2 the UI is showing 32 being the sum of the kept dice, a 2 and a 30. The other tens dice was an 80 and was dropped.
    In case 3 the UI is showing 60 being the sum of the kept dice, a 10 and a 50. The other tens dice was a 10 - in this case it was a PENALTY dice so the lower of the 50 and 10 was discarded.

So... dice #1 is showing the total of the %dice roll - not the value of the first dice.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont know the original reasoning for making description Formatted Text - probably because that is the field most likely to have the most info in it. Anyway - changing it, or the others, will break all existing characters so its probably going to stay the way it is...
    Understandable and shareable .. Thanks for your interest damned
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

ok damend, ianmward and all SW team all my bugs reported today are now fixed with an update..

I have no words to say thank you about this!!!
    And maybe I have to admit this "community" is more like a "family" rather than a "community"..

Thank you to all of you..

Chapeau
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

The pregen characters for The Lightless Beacon are not copying into Character records correctly. All four appear to be copied over with at least some remnant of the points that were used to build them.

Investigator Skill Points.jpg

Blog Entries
    Hi Muagen

The pregens almost never comply with the standard point allocations they would have if they were PC created players.
    There is no nice way to make those disappear.
    Usually pre-gens will be used for one-shot type scenarios so the "unspent" points are just ignored.

Thank for the swift response! I'll let my players know not to worry about it.

Possibly not a bug but a feature for chases: double-clicking on the Move in Combat Tracker as a player doesn't roll the Move dice, but it does when the GM does. Players have to double-click from their character sheet.

There is a typo on the Survival skill for the Military Officer occupation in the Pulp Cthulhu module.

Another bonus roll anomaly. Definitely not a Fumble
    2022-04-30.png

Thread Information