DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 26 First ... 142223242526 Last
    Resetting the Turn Order via the MENU on the Combat Tracker will cause the Init values to be cleared from all listed entries. You can get the values back by clicking the Readied Firearm box.

Seems there's a bug with the Party Sheet, script execution errors if your try and roll a characters skill. These are super handy, would be great to get them back.

Script execution error: [string "Cs_mainitem:spot"]:16: attempt to index field 'hiderollresults' (a nil value)

Just pushed a hot fix that should address this issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard, seems to be fixed for skill but not it's still broken for character attributes and luck on the part sheet.

Ok, just committed hot fix for those fields as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Horror on the Orient Express module. the chapter Sanguis Omnia Vincet has an entire story section missing The Voorish Temple and everything that comes after that. Basically it ends at the Attack at the Ghillian Outpost. NPCs and IMages are there but no story entries.

Thanks for spotting that Leovor, I’ll take a look and fix it up.

I have found the problem and pushed a fix to Smiteworks, apologies for the inconvenience.

Current test channel script execution error

Hi,

I'm playing around with CoC7E in the latest test release, on loading a campaign that works quite happily in main I get a string of script execution errors on opening Story.

fgu_logs_20240217.zip

Thread Information