DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 26 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    I am having issues with the character sheet. When you pick a profession and drag it to the sheet you often pick occupation skills. The non standard ones are in drop down menus. Those drop down or choice skills can be marked as occupational, but the sheet doesn't recognize those as occupational and therefore tracks the points spent improperly. Additionally, I just hit a box (credit rating) and all the points spent switched to the middle column and out of the occupational box.

Hello.
    I believe there is a problem with the pre-generated characters of this module: Ripples From Carcosa - Heir to Carcosa
    There is no story entry on Damien Gunn. I am adding a sample character beside it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, I couldn't see this reported elsewhere, but it looks like the character sheet tabs are cutting into the display area and truncating the boxes a bit - dunno if its possible to add a bit of a margin to the right hand side or something?

(apologies, I don't appear to be able to upload an image for some reason)
    Last edited by q00t; January 17th, 2024 at 23:20.

Ah yeh, I hadn't thought of that (quite new to fantasy grounds). I am; FG: Wood - if I turn off all of the extensions/themes etc it goes to the default white sheet, then that does seem to fit better.

It seems to be all of the tabs that are affected, but its most noticeable on the Main/Skills/Inventory

Are themes like FG: Wood generally considered to be supported?

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately they are not guaranteed to work. Every ruleset has different coding layouts and the themes cannot always accommodate everything. The CoC sheet is pretty full/busy.

As noted by Qoot on another thread the Big Portrait extension resolve this glitch with the wood theme.

I think there is a little problem in the CT (new campaign, no Extension, vanilla theme): the chase button is on top of the CT Menu button.
    Thanks Damned for all your great work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    As noted by Qoot on another thread the Big Portrait extension resolve this glitch with the wood theme.

I think there is a little problem in the CT (new campaign, no Extension, vanilla theme): the chase button is on top of the CT Menu button.
    Thanks Damned for all your great work.
    Cant upload image but I moved it to the right of Menu.
    Should be available on Tuesday.
    Thanks for report.

Thread Information