DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 26 First ... 122021222324 ... Last

Hi sedgetone & Hecko,

It seems to be working for me. As Vampire is a Rase, not a creature, the stats are rolled for the instances of the Race and as Dodge is Dev/2, it doesn't calculate until created.
    Though the Dodge is blank on the base NPC, when you drag it to the combat tracker, it rolls the stats and calculates the dodge.

If this is not happening for you, please let me know and I will investigate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My bad Ian, thank you for clarifying. 95% of the time I use NPCs I make myself rather out of the ruleset records.

Hi, I'm currently having problems with the CoC character sheet inventory, specifically the "Artifacts and Books" section. If I drag and drop an item into this section it doesn't populate properly, it just creates several blank new items. If the item is dragged from the main part of the inventory it is removed and lost from there. Sometimes an error message gets printed to the console, sometimes it doesn't.

Anyone any ideas how to add books to this section please?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for reporting. I have patched this for both the CoC6 and CoC7 rulesets. Please run a new Check for Updates to grab the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I have patched this for both the CoC6 and CoC7 rulesets. Please run a new Check for Updates to grab the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG
    No worries! Have just updated and it appears to be fixed. Thanks very much!

Bug with the new Beta Release - 2023-12 Ruleset Updates

Salutations,
    opening the Inventory tab in the party sheet I got this alert: FantasyGrounds_GhIY9ma1hi.jpg
    Test channel, no extension, CoC7 ruleset

Hi Egheal, thanks for the heads up. We’ll take a look.

I got this one. The party sheet was the latest top-level window to get an overall for easier theming as well as the new window menu button strip implementation. I'll take a look and get it fixed up.

Regards,
    JPG

I've pushed a fix for this to the Test channel.

Regards,
    JPG

Three issues found:

Should be pretty easy to replicate, the impale toggle at the bottom of the screen only toggles the effect for the next damage roll, but keeps the button toggled until you toggle it off doing nothing. Seems it should either untoggle after the damage roll or have the toggle effect persist

Also, in the party sheet if the GM tries to roll any character stats it fails and shows an error failing to index field 'hiderollresults', i've attached the logs.

Seperate and I assume it's just a ui descision but wanted to check, is it just a me thing or is the movement modification box placed really awkwardly to make it hard to roll or untick the movement boxes for everyone?

Additional issue found
    A more notable bug, when setting an alternate skill as the Credit Rating skill in the Era window, the alternate skill does not get marked as an occupational skill when occupations are added to the character sheet, so the default value is not set and points have to be manually added in the advancement column to get any points in it, adding a lot of confusion in point cost talleys.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CassMerry; January 1st, 2024 at 19:30. Reason: Additional issue found

Thread Information