DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 26 First ... 111920212223 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    v2023-06-24| ...Personal Description is populated with the Appearance description, but if the NPCs appearance isn't filled in the Personal Description box disappears on the PC record.
    I just pushed a hotfix for the disappearing Personal Description box, so it should be fixed tomorrow...

I just pushed a new build for this ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Call of Cthulhu rule book - Equipment Lists, 1920
    Has a lot of corrupted characters.

I just pushed an update to fix the messed up character issue in that module.

Regards,
    JPG

Theme bugs for 7e ruleset

Ive found several problems with the various themes for the 7e ruleset.
    The Pulp Theme the character window is too narrow and you cant widen it , its fine with no theme.
    The theme that comes with masks of nyarlathotep then firearms and hand weapons table that come with the investigators guide the colours are dark grey background with black text , unreadable.
    The Art Deco theme loads with a whole bunch of errors.
    Ive got screenshots of all of these I will try and upload
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by smokebadger; September 12th, 2023 at 21:54. Reason: Trying to upload screenshots

These are products supported by other developers; but I took a look at the ones sold in the FG Store to help out.

1. MoN theme - Fixed the list to use a different frame for the weapons reference window. The ruleset developer needs to rewrite that window class to work better with themes to get it looking any better. (CoC7E is maintained by @damned and @ianmward.)
    2. Pulp theme - Fixed the character sheet too narrow issue.
    3. Art Deco theme - Not a store theme, but distributed by a community developer on the forum and outside of my control. (@MadBeardMan) This looks like a copy of the MoN theme, so you should just use that one. Not even sure this is supposed to be in the Forge, since it's part of a store product.

Please run a new Check for Updates to get the fixes for the first two themes.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    1. MoN theme - Fixed the list to use a different frame for the weapons reference window. The ruleset developer needs to rewrite that window class to work better with themes to get it looking any better. (CoC7E is maintained by @damned and @ianmward.)
    Thanks Moon Wizard, we will take a look at the offending window class.

Tis the season for all things spooky, so I started to put together vampire themed scenario. Only thing is I noticed a problem with Vampire, the dodge values seem to have vanished from it and most of the other NPC records! I only have the CoC7e core rules and reference loaded, no other modules or extensions.

Ruleset 2023-08-29
    FGU v4.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Ruleset 2023-08-29
    FGU v4.4.3
    Also an issue with
    CoC Ruleset 2023-07-04
    FGU v4.4.3

From what I can tell, it's unable to fetch a value, so it prefills it with default, which is 0 (blank). It's not setting NULL values, since rolling dodge does not produce a NULL reference error.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll take a look.

Thread Information