STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 25 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Bonus Dice
    @damned had mentioned that he was looking at the bonus dice situation, and I plan to jump in and help. I've been slowly evolving the client and core code to consolidate more capabilities, so that developers of third party rulesets don't have to; and I may have triggered something.

Slash Command Crash
    I just pushed a hot fix for this. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Chases
    I haven't made any changes to this, so I'll have to let @damned and @ianmward take a look.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the hot fix, no more crash with slash commands.

Just pushed another hot fix for the client to address the bonus/penalty dice issue.

Regards,
    JPG

The dice problem is fixed, thanks for the patch!

Two little items that I've noticed of late:

* Seems that PC's added to the Combat Tracker aren't having their Armor or Attacks fields populated. NPC's seem to work fine and updating value on NPC's the changes appear on the Combat Tracker.

* Dragging the Combat Tracker or Party Sheet to the hotkeys slots, neither get text labels but it works for other buttons like Story.

I've tried to show both issues in the this screenshot:

Screenshot 2022-05-28 220402.jpg

Blog Entries
    Hi sedgetone

Good capturing of all the needed data
    PC data for Armor/Attacks is not copied to the CT. Attacks not copying over to CT is the same for almost all rulesets.
    The other issue is a CoreRPG thing also - it does the same in 5E and other rulesets.

It's been months since I ran a game on FCU, so honesty completely forgot that. I presume the label issue is a Core issue too as I can recreate it in that ruleset too.

I think I've found a "bug", but it could just be user error.

When manually adding an NPC using Pulp Cthulhu settings, FGU is not correctly calculating the movement rates per the Pulp Cthulhu rules.

For example, when I added the Charlie Turner NPC from "Dead Man Stomp", FGU calculated his movement rate as 8. However, according to the Pulp Cthulhu rules (page 23), "if DEX and STR are each less than SIZ" then his movement rate should be 7.

I've attached images to hopefully help you make sense of what I'm trying to describe. This happens every time I manually add an NPC.

Thanks in advance!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Charlie Turner stats.jpg
    FGU NPC example.jpg
    Pulp movement rates.jpg

Blog Entries
    Hi Mindreader

Those rules are for Investigators not NPCs.
    There is no Autocalc of Movement going on for NPCs as there are many examples of Monsters not "following Investigator rules".
    The 8 is added as a default value but you can edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Mindreader

Those rules are for Investigators not NPCs.
    There is no Autocalc of Movement going on for NPCs as there are many examples of Monsters not "following Investigator rules".
    The 8 is added as a default value but you can edit it.
    Well, that would explain it.

Thanks, damned. I'm still figuring this all out. I know just enough to be dangerous!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Thread Information