DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 25 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Yeah, just a theme and the "always visible" one, I have tried again without them and it makes no difference.

Yup, that works! Thanks very much HeckoX!

I wonder why it happens ... but I guess I don't really care that much now it's fixed.

Blog Entries
    I cannot replicate this.
    CoC7E with no extensions -
    Dodge and Sanity get filled out at Stat entry time.
    Skills get auto-populated

I can't either now, seemed to be a one-off though HeckoX seems to have had the same problem. I seem to have a way of fixing it in future so I guess this goes on the "not urgent" pile.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    HeckoX and fruitbat are you guys running Masks?
    Nope, a conversion of a published module called Star on the Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    HeckoX and fruitbat are you guys running Masks?
    Also nope from me.
    Only things I had loaded was Keeper's, Player's, and Does Love Forgive.
    However, in a different game with only Keeper's and Player's and zero extensions, the same issue was present; shutting down the client didn't work.
    So whatever it was, it doesn't seem to have been instance or session based.

Considering some of the previous bugs I've reported, I know that the CoC ruleset has various issues with hardcoded values.
    Maybe an update shifted a reference to the existing 1920 era? This error would then only appear on campaigns that pre-existed the update, and thus used the old reference. So if you're trying to test on a newly created campaign, you would never be able to re-create the error, as FGU would set the new ref on campaign creation.

After the latest update the bonus dice rolls are completely borked (e.g. 40, 50 and 7 result in 11), and penalty dice rolls work only sometimes (e.g. 00, 40 and 8 result in 6).

And whispering with /w crashes the client within seconds.

Edit: and /help

Edit 2: chases don't work - there's a red line over the Chase icon in the tracker
    Last edited by Magnimost; May 25th, 2022 at 20:21.

i tried some bonus rolls on 2 different campaigns : I can confirm that it is a complete mess. Tried also the /help and /w : crash in a few seconds with this alert 20220525_220151.jpg (excuse the quality, the alert stay for 1 or 2 seconds, then the program shut down.

Thread Information