FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 25 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Party Sheet edit list error, unable to remove players:

Code:
    [ERROR] Script execution error; [string "C:ps main:list iedit"]:23: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value).
    Replication Steps:
    1. Create a new CoC7E campaign
    2. Open party sheet
    3. Press the edit list button
    Note, you get the same if you have a character on the sheet too.

Thanks for reporting. I've pushed a hot fix to address this issue with CoC7. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Also, you can always check to see if you can remove an item from a list with the right click menu, to bypass control interaction issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I've pushed a hot fix to address this issue with CoC7. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Also, you can always check to see if you can remove an item from a list with the right click menu, to bypass control interaction issues.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yup the right-click method was what I used in the end. I've just installed the latest updates and the issue is resolve, thanks JPG!

Seems like the "activation" button has disappeared from the Modules section.
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 152523.png
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Seems like the "activation" button has disappeared from the Modules section.
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 152523.png
    Which theme are you running?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Art Deco Theme, thanks for the hint, just tested it and that seems to cause the error.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

While loading Masks of Nyarlothep theme i get this error when i disable the theme i do not get the error.

Thanks for the helptheme error.png

I just pushed a hot fix to address this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information