FG Spreadshirt Swag

[CoreRPG+] Add paging to effects campaign lists.

The FG Ruleset Updates on 2021-07-27 relating to [CoreRPG+] Add paging to effects campaign lists seems to be generating errors when using the SWADE ruleset. The error occurs immediately when clicking on effects. The error is also generated when hitting the page buttons under the custom effects window. Error log is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you still seeing this issue? Can you run a new Check For Updates from the FGU launch screen, and try again?

The SW developer spotted the issue and provided a fix the same day. I believe it is already in the FGU patch system.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Are you still seeing this issue? Can you run a new Check For Updates from the FGU launch screen, and try again?

The SW developer spotted the issue and provided a fix the same day. I believe it is already in the FGU patch system.

Regards,
    JPG
    Just ran the updater again. I went through the exact same steps noted above with a fresh campaign and no extensions loaded. The error continues to occur when you click the effects button in the top right. It again occurs any time you click the page forward and page back buttons.

This has be fixed in an update pushed today.

Thank you

Thread Information