DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hello! I am not sure if you have seen the changes on TEST but this ext is throwing errors due to the changes to sheet. I know it is early but I thought I would pass it along in case.

Have you been able to look at the changes now they are live?

I will take a look and report back. Thank you.

Looks like we still have an issue. When you click the actions tab you get iadd error multiple time. Clean campaign 5e only this ext loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Damn. That was some experimental code that should not have been there.
    New build is uploading now and will be ready in 5mins.

Damn damned! You got it. Thanks!

@damned I have your extension and the /pclock and /pcunlock commands still 'work' according to the chat, but the character sheet no longer has the padlock. The padlock has been an issue for me for awhile as I couldn't ever click on it to lock/unlock the sheets as intended, but now it's completely vanished.

Is that because I'm using Sir Motte's theme?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    @damned I have your extension and the /pclock and /pcunlock commands still 'work' according to the chat, but the character sheet no longer has the padlock. The padlock has been an issue for me for awhile as I couldn't ever click on it to lock/unlock the sheets as intended, but now it's completely vanished.

Is that because I'm using Sir Motte's theme?
    Most likely. Turn off the theme and see if the padlock comes back. If so, then let damned and Sir Motte know and then hopefully they can work together to resolve.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information