STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bought the Portals Revamped Not adding into FG when updating.

Hello
    I have purchased many items from the Forge and they are working fine. Just the Portals is not showing up. Let me know what I can do if anything.

Ty in advance!
    Tanklin

Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin Kregin View Post
    Hello
    I have purchased many items from the Forge and they are working fine. Just the Portals is not showing up. Let me know what I can do if anything.

Ty in advance!
    Tanklin
    Did you check with the developer of said extension? They may have configured its build wrongly in the forge

The Portals Revamped

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Did you check with the developer of said extension? They may have configured its build wrongly in the forge
    Yes I did, Rob said to check with The Forge folks as he did all he could do on his end or that he did it right. I first checked with Rob and Diablobob who mad the ext/mod.

Tanklin

Just got another ext.(CSV Table Importer Mk) and it is not showing up either. So I figure it has something to do with my FG. I need you help to figure this out pls.
    Last edited by Tanklin Kregin; July 31st, 2021 at 17:27.

Blog Entries
    Are you running FGU on the live channel? The Forge does not work with FGC. And if you are not in the Live channel, the Forge will only download extensions marked for a specific channel.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The Portals Revamped

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Are you running FGU on the live channel? The Forge does not work with FGC. And if you are not in the Live channel, the Forge will only download extensions marked for a specific channel.
    Yes FGU, nothing has changed for the other 7 ext/mods updated earlier, some at the same tome. No broadcasting, just private games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin Kregin View Post
    Yes FGU, nothing has changed for the other 7 ext/mods updated earlier, some at the same tome. No broadcasting, just private games.
    Does the number of extensions in your Forge inventory equal the number of extensions shown in the FGU updater when you run "Check for Updates"?

If yes, check your extension and vault folder. The names in vault are encrypted, the developer should be able to tell you it's "id".
    If no, then there is either something broken in those extensions or in the Forge (download).

Offtopic rant: Always nice if the devs/publisher sit in their discord and can't be bothered to post/help their cusotmers in a public forum Makes it harder for everyone affected and less transparent.

EDIT:
    Just subscripted to the CSV extension. Updates and shows for me instantly if I create/load a supported extension. It downloaded to the extension subfolder. Look there via windows explorer.
    Last edited by Zarestia; July 31st, 2021 at 23:52.

The channel setting doesn’t have anything to do with broadcasting/streaming. Check in the settings - advanced tab. What is the channel showing - live or test?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Portals Revamped

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The channel setting doesn’t have anything to do with broadcasting/streaming. Check in the settings - advanced tab. What is the channel showing - live or test?
    Live, have not changed it. I bought other ext./mods at the same time. I don't see either 1 in the ext. tab

What ruleset is your campaign set for where you try to load an extension?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Portals Revamped

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What ruleset is your campaign set for where you try to load an extension?
    5E Lol added more letters cause 5E was to short.

Thread Information