DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Table Color Issue - Pathfinder

Hello,

The attached screenshot is from the Paizo Pathfinder reference guide. The white text on the yellow/parchment background is almost impossible to read. Any way to adjust this?

Capture.PNG

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Same as your other thread: you've got at least two themes selected simultaneously, and one is setting the text color to white which is unreadable in certain cases such as this. Just choose one theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Same as your other thread: you've got at least two themes selected simultaneously, and one is setting the text color to white which is unreadable in certain cases such as this. Just choose one theme.
    Hello - Per my other post, it looks like only one theme is being loaded. Other thoughts?

Capture.PNG

The issue here is the reference manual creator used a frame around that part of the manual. That frame is not changed with the theme. This particular frame is called page. That is why you are experiencing the issue. I'll pass this along to the theme creator and see if we can find a solution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks for pointing this out, I will get it fixed straight away.

Blog Entries
    That was my next step... I did remember a long time ago this issue came up and it was just a matter of certain (most/all???) of the 'generic' themes don't necessarily account for the various frame textures available, so the text color chosen for the theme will end up unreadable against certain frame backgrounds. But thanks @jwatmough for giving things a look-see!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    That was my next step... I did remember a long time ago this issue came up and it was just a matter of certain (most/all???) of the 'generic' themes don't necessarily account for the various frame textures available, so the text color chosen for the theme will end up unreadable against certain frame backgrounds. But thanks @jwatmough for giving things a look-see!
    What am I? Chop liver? I looked too! :P
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Yep. Chopped. Liver.
    Haha, thanks for the vote
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Blog Entries
    Pate is pretty valuable stuff...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information