Hi, I'm Zack, aka NotQuiteProficient, and I've been running dnd 5th edition games for more than 5 years now. This campaign "The Cries of Camp Esmara" begins with a one shot adventure, The Aclean Armor. Since I'm asking people to pay the idea is simple, start with a one shot so you can feel out whether or not you think it's worth it. I charge $15 dollars a person, per session. My sessions tend to run somewhere around 3 hours, and my games have a 3-5 player range.
The Aclean Armor is a paid One Shot adventure designed so I could use it to introduce new people to the game.
During the lead up to the events of The Cries of Camp Esmara, your party, a group of close knit friends or a newly formed and hopeful mercenary company, will be passing through the small town of Lilac. You will be met with an opportunity, the chance to kickstart your groups funds by finding and retrieving artifact from the nearby Unter Wode, an Aclean's Armor. This adventure is great for introducing new players, and is great leadup for you to hop into a full campaign.
If your interested, contact me at [email protected] or on discord as Zack Greig#5972. I head onto the forums once a week, check my email every early afternoon, and I almost always have discord open.
I recently set up a StartPlaying page which you can check out if you'd like to see some reviews, as well as any other adventures I currently have set to run: https://startplaying.games/gm/notquiteproficient.