FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

How to remove a subscribed extension

I accidently subscribed to an extension that wasn't for the ruleset that I'm using. Is there a way to remove it from the inventory list?

From what I could find, currently, you can disable updates to the extension and you won't download any updates for the said extension. This might be a good one to add to the wishlist on the top of the forum.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok I'll add that to that thread, wasn't sure if there was a way already and I just couldn't find it.
    Thanks

if the extention is NOT a VAULT type extention, you can delete the <something>.ext file out of the \extention folder. and if you keep the "disable updates" then it will be gone.
    (note, yes, i realize it keeps it in your "inventiory webpage" but atleast it isnt' showing up any more on your Campaign Load windows.

Ok, and VAULT type extensions will be deleted automatically when you stop their updates. Good to know.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; August 17th, 2021 at 00:39.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    if the extention is NOT a VAULT type extention, you can delete the <something>.ext file out of the \extention folder. and if you keep the "disable updates" then it will be gone.
    (note, yes, i realize it keeps it in your "inventiory webpage" but atleast it isnt' showing up any more on your Campaign Load windows.
    I think also non-vault extensions are automatically deleted if you disable updates (but not sure anymore though; you'd need to test)

Nope, tested it yesterday. Normal extensions are not deleted automatically, vault extensions are.

Why would you delete exts that you turn off autoupdates?

This seems silly. Because I don't like having auto updates on yet I still want to use the EXTs I have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

This seems silly. Because I don't like having auto updates on yet I still want to use the EXTs I have.
    To free up disk space or to keep your drive clean of things you don't use/want. Each to their own

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

For me personally the main reason and feature of the forge are the auto updates So, if I turn off updates of something, then because I do not use it anymore, thence it is useful for me that it is then also automatically deleted, even more so if the extension is in the vault since it is more difficult to identify there (but if one does not want auto updates, then it is of course a different thing)

Thread Information